Optimizing Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies to Establish Effective Safety Data Reporting and Ensure Drug Safety
Create a sound pharmacovigilance strategy across the product life cycle. During this two day conference, attendees will identify technologies to assimilate digital data reporting and also construct collaboration strategies for manufacturers and specialty pharmacies.
The 6th installment provides case studies from drug safety and risk management experts that will cover a broad range of safety-related topics including the latest trends in regulatory standards, best practices in risk management strategy, and emerging challenges with social media, signal detection, data reporting and communications transparency.
- Examine FDA and EMA reporting guidelines to align internal and external pharmacovigilance compliance standards
- Leverage emerging technologies to efficiently collect, store and analyze data in a comprehensive data management system
- Establish vigilance through signal detection and Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) to gain real world insights and enhance patient safety
- Utilize online digital media outlets to ensure adequate rapid response adverse event reporting and bolster surveillance tactics
- Foster unification between the company and contact research organization (CRO) to establish efficient outsourcing initiatives