The Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance America Summit will be a great opportunity to meet the worldwide experts in the drug safety field. After our successful PV and RM meetings in Europe, we are moving to another continent and you have the chance to be part of it. In October, Boston will be the place, where the top experts from companies such as Merck, Pfizer, Amgen, Novartis, Genentech, Gilead Sciences, Takeda and others, will speak about interesting case studies from different areas within the drug safety.
You will get the best advice on how to implement new legislation into the real world settings, how to deal with increasing volumes of ICSRs, how to improve the pharmacovigilance and risk management procedures in your company, Benefit-Risk Evaluations and frameworks, signal detection, the future of pharmacovigilance, comparison of the US, EU and Latin America pharmacovigilance processes, etc. You will also find many networking and discussing opportunities there, where you will be able to exchange practical insights with other participants and pharmacovigilance/risk management experts.
- Comparison of Pharmacovigilance in the US, Latin America, Caribbean and Europe
- Globalization of Pharmacovigilance
- Benefit-Risk Evaluations and Frameworks
- The Future of Pharmacovigilance and the Machine Intelligence
- How to use evidence from big data to assess potential safety concerns during the pre-approval?
- What are the new technologies to determine the risk in PV signal detection?
- How to deal with increasing volumes of ICSRs?
- What are the updates in CIOMS/WHO Guide for Active Vaccine Safety Surveillance?
- Risk Minimization strategies and Risk Management Plans
- Collection of information and evaluation during the clinical trials