LEGAL STATEMENT AND ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY OF www.sciformix.com and all related sites owned, operated or controlled by
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
This site provides you the ability to learn about Sciformix Corporation and its products and services as well as the ability to access our network and services (“Sciformix Corporation”). By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by Sciformix Corporation, you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy is used in conjunction with the terms of your service agreement. Violating any of these policies grants Sciformix Corporation the authority to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Sciformix Corporation. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise this policy, any other policy or statement on any Sciformix Corporation website, and any product offerings or programs described on any Sciformix Corporation website. Please check back periodically to review any changes to this policy.
Sciformix Corporation disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or through, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights. Sciformix Corporation does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event shall Sciformix Corporation (or any persons or entities related thereto) be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this service in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
You must use this site and the Sciformix Corporation in accordance with the terms of this policy and your Sciformix Corporation Service Agreement, and in accordance with all federal, state and local laws, ordinances, and regulations.
USER CONDUCT, PROHIBITED OR UNLAWFUL USE
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of this site and Sciformix Corporation, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of this site or the Sciformix Corporation for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site, or Sciformix Corporation or any other party’s use or enjoyment of this site or Sciformix Corporation, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of this site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of this site, any Sciformix Corporation or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
- Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender’s or the recipient’s identity;
- Use this site or Sciformix Corporation to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
Additionally, you may not, by use of any Sciformix Corporation Service or another service, upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
- Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
- This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this site or Sciformix Corporation, Sciformix Corporation equipment or any Sciformix Corporation e-mail address.
- A communication is unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested receipt of communications.
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Your participation in online communication is not edited, censored or otherwise controlled by Sciformix Corporation. However, Sciformix Corporation reserves the right to monitor content on this site and Sciformix Corporation and to remove content which Sciformix Corporation, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on this site. Nothing on any Sciformix Corporation website shall be interpreted or implied in such as way as conferring any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, or related material belonging to Sciformix Corporation by virtue of it being displayed or made accessible on any Sciformix Corporation website. Except as expressly authorized by Sciformix Corporation, you agree not to use this site or the Sciformix Corporation in any manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through this site or the Sciformix Corporation.
The Sciformix Corporation name, Sciformix Corporation design logo, other related names, design marks, product names, feature names and related logos are trademarks of Sciformix Corporation Communications, Inc., and may only be used with the express written permission of Sciformix Corporation. Sciformix Corporation claims copyright interests in all original content or works provided by Sciformix Corporation on the Sciformix Corporation websites. If any pages, information or content is copied, it may only be copied for non-commercial uses and Sciformix Corporation shall, in any event, retain all copyright and other proprietary interests therein.
If you use a domain name in connection with the Sciformix Corporation web hosting, or any other web hosting service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
USER’S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE
By posting or submitting content to any Sciformix Corporation website, you:
- Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Sciformix Corporation will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Sciformix Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or temporarily suspend your access to Sciformix Corporation or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, in the event you violate any terms, conditions or notices contained in this Acceptable Use Policy. In the event of such termination, you will not receive any refund or credit for the amounts paid to Sciformix Corporation. Additionally, termination for violation of this policy may also result in termination charges being assessed against you.
This Authorized Use Policy is subject to, and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its choice of law principles, and any disputes hereunder shall be brought in the United States District Court of New Hampshire.
Please send reports of any activity in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sciformix Corporation will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement officials if a criminal violation is suspected. Any such violation may result in criminal and civil liability.
Generally, any complaints you may have regarding unlawful use, e-mail abuse, copyright infringement or system or network security issues should be sent to email@example.com.
Last Updated 04/04/2013