In recent times, there has been a significant surge in the use of Real World Evidence (RWE) for making informed healthcare decisions. This webinar offers a unique perspective on the current state-of-the-art applications of RWE by stakeholders like regulators and payers. It also explores the future potential of technologies like AI, Blockchain and IoT to leverage and optimize RWE use for exponentially accelerating patient access.
To access the webinar, please enter your details in the adjacent form.
- How Pharma is using RWE with payers and regulators
- How US payers use RWE and what are their drivers of engagement i.e. what they want and how they can leverage RWE
- What the future holds for RWE, including how breakthrough technologies can make RWE more effective
- Madhur Garg, Director, Real World Evidence and Market Access, Sciformix Corporation
- Michael Pace, Senior Principal and Head of US Pricing and Market Access, ICON plc.
- Gracy Crane, Senior Scientist Oncology, Real World Data Science, Roche
- Jeff Trotter, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Evidence, Worldwide Clinical Trials