March 19 – 20, 2014 Boston, MA
Establishing Strategic Labeling Practices to Meet Current FDA Regulations and Work Towards Operating on a Global Scale
The 2nd Annual Pharma Labeling Compliance Conference brings together leading global labeling and regulatory affairs professionals to exchange innovative strategies for complying with constantly evolving FDA regulations and remaining competitive in the global marketplace. Attendees will discover proven solutions to industry challenges including managing submissions to facilitate label approval and integrating global regulations to achieve harmonization on an enterprise level.
Bindu Narang, Director of Scientific Writing and Regulatory Affairs, Sciformix Corporation with be presenting and moderating an expert panel discussion on:
Trends and Best Practices in Labeling Management and Automation
- Changing regulatory requirements and the increasing number of geographies make global label compliance a challenge
- Increasing number of manual and resource intensive processes make the workflow complex and costly
- Developing SOPs and well-trained expert resources to streamline processes and minimize errors
- Assessing the need for an integrated end-to-end workflow management solution to monitor the entire process and act as an audit tool
- Utilizing new technology and automation capabilities make labeling processes more accurate and efficient
- Examining how discrete products and tools are being used to address key labeling challenges
- Learn how companies are adopting best practices and implementing them into their operations
To visit us at the labeling show contact us as email@example.com.