23 – 25 October, 2018 Boston
The 3rd Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance America Summit will create great atmosphere for PV professionals to network and discuss current issues in the drug safety world. You will hear about all the necessary topics related to the new updates in regulatory, new techniques in digital pharmacovigilance, real examples of automation in PV, how to build a new PV department, Reference Safety Information (RSI) requirements, challenges in adverse events reporting, developing a PV audit strategy, and many more.
- The interface of digital medicine and drug safety
- Navigating the complexities of Reference Safety Information (RSI) in the clinical trial setting
- Immune-Related Adverse Events in oncology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in drug safety
- How to develop an overall business partner PV audit strategy?
- New challenges in global safety governance
- Building a drug safety department
- Benefit-risk assessment and patient centricity in drug safety
- Emerging new technologies in PV
David Balderson, Vice President of Global Safety Operations at Sciformix will be presenting on “PV Automation Journey: What’s Possible – Past, Present and Future”
Please schedule some time to visit us at the Sciformix booth – we are looking forward to meeting you!
For more information to register for the event please visit the conference site.