Compliance in a Changing Regulatory Environment
Regulators and industry representatives will discuss the impact of recent labeling guidelines and regulations including:
• EU global pharmacovigilance guidelines
• Draft and new FDA guidances
• Plain language initiative in Canada
• Risk management regulations in Japan
• Other emerging labeling guidances (Canada, European Union, Japan, US)
This will provide information to assist in:
• Labeling content decision making (core and local)
• Local labeling implementation and tracking
• Managing labeling system performance
• Designing the interface between signal management and labeling process
• Regional labeling coordination in Asia
Meet us at the conference – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information about the DIA Labeling Compliance conference, click here.