Executive leadership from functional areas across the life science industry are constantly working to match the pace of this highly competitive and evolving industry. In a time where business plans need to constantly flex in response to healthcare policy and regulatory reforms, maintaining a competitive edge is critical to sustaining and growing market share.
In response to the many challenges faced by leadership teams across the industry, the Q1 Productions 5th Annual Life Science Executive Leadership Forum will continue to provide executives with a platform for education, discussion and debate surrounding the progression of life science industry, as well as strategies for maintaining a competitive advantage.
Keynote presentations will highlight the progression of the industry over the past decade, as well as provide projections for future growth and development across a wide range of therapeutic areas, providing executives with strategic information needed as portfolios continue to advance and evolve. Additional presentations will focus on topics including healthcare policy and regulatory reforms, economic models impacting the industry, as well as sessions on recent M&A activity and opportunities in unique and mutually beneficial partnership structures. Round-table presentations will allow for in-depth interaction with industry peers, where discussions will delve into participant-directed topics of immediate concern.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Sustaining Disruptive Innovation through Insightful Portfolio Strategies and High-Level Decision Making
- Industry Projections Highlighting the Future of Global Healthcare Delivery Models & Value Propositions
- Methods for Putting Patient Needs In the Forefront of Research, Development & Marketing Activities
- Understanding How to Deliver Value in Emerging Markets In Order To Sustain Growth into New Areas
- Increasing Revenues across the Corporation While Facing Cost-Reductions through Value Added Delivery
- Recognizing the Changing Business Model in the Life Science Industry In Order To Succeed