10-11 September 2014
The World Drug Safety Congress will unite the biggest players in the sector who have trialed innovative new processes, technologies and strategies and will share their experience with you. Take your place at the forefront of the new drug safety era and be part of these critical discussions.
Top reasons to attend:
- Understand the driving forces behind change in the safety sector to help shape your future strategy
- Engage with thought leaders and innovators in the field
- Network, Network, Network. Return to your company with new ideas and relationships
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to-peer roundtables
- Learn how to truly establish a proactive drug safety culture in your organisation
More interactive and engaging than ever before, put yourself in the centre of the conversations driving change in the industry.
Key speakers include:
- Dr David Lewis, Global Head of Pharmacovigilance, Novartis Pharma AG
- András Lehoczki, Head of Drug Safety Data Operations, Grünenthal
- Dr Lesley Wise, Vice President of Global PV Risk Management and Pharmacoepidemiology, Takeda
- Mick Foy, Group Manager, MHRA
- Dr John Solomon, Head of Pharmacovigilance – UK/Ireland, Sanofi
And many more.